Hey Jeremy, I have some questions about Darkgrue.
I'm making a simple game book with it--a Superman.  Since I only have my
memories of Superfriends TV shows it'll be horribly inaccurate, but I am making
it to read to the kiddies and they won't care.
Anyway, a couple questions.  First, you hit plus to make a new choice, but I
don't see a way to link the choice to a section.  The only way I know how to do
that is memorize then paste, but it might be quicker just to type in the
section number.
Also, how do I make new sections?  There are only six, and when I go to next
storyless section it seems to take me to one at random.
I'm really liking this though--it rocks!
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com