Thanks for the support Ken.  I was actually planning to work on the Darkgrue
code today, in order to add window eyes support, and to fix the built-in sapi.
I don't understand your question about the 6 sections, but I'll look in to
adding the ability to simply type the section number you wish to link to.  I
don't know if this has anything to do with your actual question, but when new
sections are added they are given random section numbers.  They don't increment
sequentially.  Perhaps this is making you think that the add section command
isn't working properly.