To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 11:17 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] learning to play rock band as a blind gamer.

Ok first things first. a requirement to start learning to play rock band is to own rock band. if you don't have a ps3/360/wii, don't have rock band, and aren't willing to seriously learn to play rock band, don't bother responding. this is for those of you that want to get better, or learn to play guitar, bass, vocals, and drums. I'm going to try and teach you guys to play on expert, since we all know expert is such fun. right? riiiiiiiight? ok good. Now I'll mostly concentrate on guitar, bass and vocals. If there are any good RB drummers out there, I know Clement plays drums regularly, then you can perhaps tackle drums. I suck at drums, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. lol. However when it comes to guitar and bass, I pretty much have it all figured out. it isn't just a matter of learning notes and chords either. you need to think of this from a charter's point of view, and I'm going to try and teach you how to do this. also if you can play a real instrument, or have some experience with music in general it'll help tremendously. I'm willing to work with you guys individually, or in groups, via skype, or similar program. communicating in real-time is a must for this as I need to hear what you are doing in the game. If you guys are interested, feel free to contact me privately or respond on here with your details, and I'll keep in touch.