Hey, everyone I finally got instruction on how to put games on the iphone frotz app. But first I must take this quick time to thank Joseph all so known by GMAIL on the list. Here is the way you transfer files to frotz iphone app it is very easy to do after Joseph took the time to help me. First go in the frotz app then go to settings and select file transfer and then press the start button. There will be a web address you need to go to. When you go to that address click on the button that call browse and go to where you have the zCode file and press enter on it. Then go to the submit button and wait a few minutes. Once your browser have reloaded then go down the list to make sure the game have been upload to the app. Once again thanks alot Joseph for your help and for doing what nobody else would do is to walk me through something my first time.