Dark, reading your post has made me miss playing the game, lol!  Boy it feels
like forever since I last played it, and I'm quite tempted to download it to
give it another go.  Yes, that's right, I did say download it haha.  The laptop
I was using back then died on me, so I'll have to download it just like
everyone else.