I've been busting my *** for days now, fixing and improving this game.  The
following bugs were fixed.
Uploader bug: Now comments actually get to the server.
Demo bug: user name character limit was set to four, so typing demo doesn't
shut the program down.
and, hopefully, the issue with the pachrecorderdesktop file were fixed.  If not
please let me know.
Now, for the improvements to the game.

First, added a subfolder in the sound folder called user.  Simply compress this
folder to a zip file, rename it as your user name, and send it to me--it will
have all of your comments and phrases.  Note that this feature was added mainly
for contests.  You can use the regular phrase uploader program for everything
else.
Now, pressing enter when it is your turn tells you your scores, turns taken,
and accuracy rating.
Also, at the end of the game when someone wins, the scores and stats are
announced.  They aren't sorted as yet, but that will be part of the next update.
Here is the link for the game
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13071564/PhraseMadnessSetup.exe

Here is the update patch.  Inno is not overwriting the executable though, so
you'll need to erase it manually.  I will fix this as soon as I learn how.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13071564/PhraseMadnessPatch.exe
This is not up on my site, and neither are the contests yet, but I'll update
that next.  My first priority was to the game, and now that it's done--for
now--I can work on that.
Enjoy!