Hi,
Type "demo" into the username box.
saygilar sevgiler.
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <will.d.lo...@gmail.com> To: "The Addictor" <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Huge Update for Phrase Madness

how do i try the demo it keeps asking me for username and serial number?

On 22 May 2011, at 08:16, The Addictor wrote:

I've been busting my *** for days now, fixing and improving this game. The following bugs were fixed.
Uploader bug: Now comments actually get to the server.
Demo bug: user name character limit was set to four, so typing demo doesn't shut the program down. and, hopefully, the issue with the pachrecorderdesktop file were fixed. If not please let me know.
Now, for the improvements to the game.

First, added a subfolder in the sound folder called user. Simply compress this folder to a zip file, rename it as your user name, and send it to me--it will have all of your comments and phrases. Note that this feature was added mainly for contests. You can use the regular phrase uploader program for everything else. Now, pressing enter when it is your turn tells you your scores, turns taken, and accuracy rating. Also, at the end of the game when someone wins, the scores and stats are announced. They aren't sorted as yet, but that will be part of the next update.
Here is the link for the game
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13071564/PhraseMadnessSetup.exe

Here is the update patch. Inno is not overwriting the executable though, so you'll need to erase it manually. I will fix this as soon as I learn how.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13071564/PhraseMadnessPatch.exe
This is not up on my site, and neither are the contests yet, but I'll update that next. My first priority was to the game, and now that it's done--for now--I can work on that.
Enjoy!