not that I know of.
I have this game but to be honest I havn't really progressed.
I buy some grain, or whatever, sell some, get bits of this and that.
Buy a small ranch office, by waggons, sell it, fix waggons, etc, etc but I don't seem to get anywhere which is why I have stopped for a number of years though the game is legally mine as I really liked the demo. What am I exactly supposed to do to advance anywhere after I become a cominor that is. Sure I can buy more stock and rooms and get a bigger and bigger storage bay but thats about it.