Hello list,

Over the last 10 minutes I've encountered no less than three one liner
messages containing a single word like "yes," "LOL," or similar one
word responces. I ask you to please refrane from writing such messages
as they only serve to fill up the list members' inboxes with extra
messages that do not add to the thread being discussed. While I hope
it doesn't come to this if the one liner/one word responces continue
some of you will have to be moderated until you can compose a decent
message. Thanks, and for those of you in the USA have a happy Mamorial
Day.

Cheers!