Hi all!

I've been browsing the AudioGames website, and found the one called Finger Panic was still listed. I played that game a long time ago on another computer. Apparently the homepage for that is broken. So I did a Google for BSCGames, and found the BSC site. I looked through the games there but didn't find the one I wanted. Why was it taken down? Or is there somewhere else I can get it?

Thanks!

Sharon