Hi all.
Earlier this week I decided to start using NVDA as my primary screen reader as
jaws just had too many bugs to contend with.
I then found out that VIP mud doesn't work with NVDA, as instead of using
propper accessability API's it communicates with screen readers ceperately,
which meant that NVDA wasn't supported. Although NVDA could read all the
textboxes and entry list, it didn't report updates on the mud automaticly.

Not wanting to use sapi for mudding, a friend and I created a script that fixes
this issue for NVDA. It supports reading the last 9 lines of output with
control 1 to 9, as well as speaking changes on the mud.

get beta 1.1 at
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18044981/vipmud.py