Hi Darren and all,

If you mean you can't access the Blind Mice movie vault its a well
known issue. A lot of people on the Lost in the Stacks and Blind Movie
Buff lists have the same problem.The only way I can access the movie
vault is to go to
http://www.blindmicemart.com
click on the movie vault link and then I can access it with no issues.
If  I try to bookmark the movie vault page and go there I get a error
and can't access it even though I can get there just fine via the home
page. So try that. Anyway, since this is off topic let's take the
Blind Mice  movie vault discussion off list.

Cheers!