From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 06 June 2011 17:09
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] PCS e-mail back and clone wars episodes

Hi Darren and all,

If you mean you can't access the Blind Mice movie vault its a well known
issue. A lot of people on the Lost in the Stacks and Blind Movie Buff lists
have the same problem.The only way I can access the movie vault is to go to
http://www.blindmicemart.com click on the movie vault link and then I can
access it with no issues. If  I try to bookmark the movie vault page and go
there I get a error and can't access it even though I can get there just
fine via the home page. So try that. Anyway, since this is off topic let's
take the Blind Mice  movie vault discussion off list.

Cheers!

On 6/6/11, darren harris <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't get this link to work at all.