Yep, there is actually a Duckhunter game. It was developed by Conspirasoft in 2004. I never actually played it but the listing is there in the audiogames.net database.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfredo_The_Music_maker" <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 5:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] duck hunter

Liam, L-works, Liam-works. I think is what he wanted to call his virtues. Anyway, there are some Nintendo versions of Duck Hunt which was cloned by Liam. As Thomas said, I never heard "Duck Hunter" before, I do not recall hearing such a name like that. I am pretty sure that you are meaning "Duck Hunt".