Hi all,
He isn't talking about duck hunt. Duck hunter is a game from
conspirasoft entertainment developed in 2004. I don't have the game.
If no one has it Dark probably has it. Dark, could you please send me
the download link for it? Don't worry I know the game is abandonware,
because we haven't heard from conspirasoft for 7 years. And Shane, I
made it past the bar. However, after the dialogue with the hotel woman
the game stops. Do you know how to fix this?
Thanks.
best regards,
JAck