To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] looking for terraformers audio game

Hi all,
I have a question regarding the game.
Originally it was Shareware, where you needed to buy it and would get a file you had to copy somewhere. Then the original site went offline for a while. And now they are back, but when I went to it there were download links, but no info or warning that what I could download was shareware. So, what is the current status of the game? Can it now be played without limits, or is there still the need to buy it and if so, where is it done?