Hi,

To be honest, I never had a problem with the game at all.
I loved playing it (When I still had it). I loved the thrill of always finding your way quickly because of all the random health drops, touching walls and still standings. The sounds are great, too. Of course there were some little minor things (For example, pressing the in game hotkeys in the main menu would cause errors), and in one instance I've seen it just not working at all on a friends' system, where no keys were accepted, no graphics were shown, etc. But the time it did work for me, I really liked it and would hope that something like this would be recreated and sold. Now that's just me. I seem to prefer FPS games over any other. Since I play quite a lot of mainstream games, I seem to be OK with that. However, I'm not saying that I don't like Side scrollers. I do enjoy those, but I just seem to prefer FPS type games.
So, my view on the whole topic.

Kevin