Hi all.
I hate to do this because I am not getting some mails from the following people. I know and realise its summer in the us, but am trying to get something sorted after a major virus wiped out my system

The following companies have issues or rather I need to get in touch with me.
Liam is one.
I have tried at all his addresses to get a code for judgement day after all my ids changed but no luck superliam did not change so that was good but jd has.

Secondly, either no one has it or something just is not working.
The automated wizzard for blindsoftware.com refuses to recognise my old xtra email address as origional for the pipe2 blastchamber code.
Its ok for everything else bar pipe2.
Most everyone else
Has responded though it has taken  longer than expected.
Again sorry I have to put this publically.