Hi,

I'm not sure, but it is something to do on your end of things. For
whatever reason either your ISP or your spam software has identified
any messages dealing with the audyssey.org domain as spam. You might
want to see if your ISP has black listed us for some reason as that
shouldn't be anything to do with us.

This does bbring up an interesting thought though. I am getting the
Audyssey list traffic just fine, but others are saying they aren't
getting it or it is delayed. It is not out of the relm of possibility
that our servers, that is to say our web host, was black listed by
some ISPs and therefore certain customers wouldn't get our messages
delivered to them as the ISP would automatically route everything into
box trapper or some other spam filtering software.