Hi Jack,

As Damien said weather your ISP or the spam filtering software they
use flags us as spam has nothing to do with us. We have no control
over that. If you are getting messages in your spam folder you may
need to talk to your ISP/e-mail provider and ask them why messages
from the list are being labeled as spam.

This is just a guess on my part, but there probably recently was a
spammer on one of the Audyssey servers, using a different domain than
ours, and as a result your ISP simply black listed all IP Addresses or
domains associated with that server and we got caught up in the black
list unintentionally. This sort of thing has happened to us before,
and I've had to talk to ISPs and convince them that we are not
spamming their customers regardless of what their spam software
thinks. You can help move things along by getting in touch with your
e-mail provider and asking them if we are black listed etc and find
out why they are placing our posts into your spam box.

Cheers!