Hi Karl,

True, but one of the issues is a lot of those who are making the
requests are foreign speaking customers where English is not their
native tongue. Therefore they want the voice slowed down so they can
understand the game better. That's understandable, but how slow is too
slow and how fast is too fast for them.

I do understand where they are coming from. I had some French and
German in high school and college, and although I know the basics of
the languages I don't speak them every day, and if I were to actually
talk to someone going 90 miles a minute in French or German half of it
would get passed me as I can't process it that fast. That said, as
most of the users do know English I think they could probably get by
with it set to the current rate. It actually sounds a bit slow to me,
but I'm comfortable with the current rate personally.