Hi Damien,

Yeah, i get that. The question is, though, what would be comfortable for you?

That's hard for me to judge as you say the current speech rate is too
fast, and I say it is just right. So if I slow it down it might be
easier for you to here, but for me it would be like the voice would be
talking to slow. There has to be a happy medium where we can agree on
a speech rate. Perhaps I need to look at something like the Ivona
voices which aren't too fast or too slow by default.