Hi Charles,

Maybe. However, not every speech program uses the same settings when
passing a speech rate to something like Scansoft Tom. One might have a
range from 1 to 100 and another might have a range from 1 to 10.
Setting Text Aloud to maybe 3 might be 30% in a screen reader, and
setting it to 4 might be 40% in a screen reader. Problem is I can't
set it to something in between  like 35% which would be the happy
medium between those rates.