Hi Damien,

Like I said in the post I have plenty of reasons of my own not to use
Sapi. I'm not exactly very fond of doing all the work to add it, and
of course none of it would be cross-platform compatible in the first
place. So I was fully intending to use prerecorded speech of some
kind. I just need to figure out what voice, and speed is satisfactory
for most people.