I have it tom but I honestly have not had time to handle this right now.
At 03:11 p.m. 26/06/2011, you wrote:
Hi all,

I released MOTA beta20 at 4:00 PM, and I still haven't gotten any
feedback on it. I was just wondering if anyone downloaded it, had a
chance to play, and if so what were your thoughts?

The reason I ask is I think I've just about got everything stable for
the Windows platform, and I'd like to confirm that everything is
working well. In a case like that positive feedback as in, "everything
runs smoothly etc," is just as helpful to a developer as bugs and
error reports. Knowing everything is working smoothly will allow me to
turn my attention to other things like adding levels, user
registration, etc rather than fixing bugs and so on.

Cheers!