Hello Angela,

That error is caused by a missing Visual Basic 6 activex component or
library. I'm, not sure if you are are aware of this about the time
Vista was released microsoft dropped support for Visual Basic 6 so
Vista and Windows 7 do not come with the required components for games
and applications written in VB 6. Sometimes it is hard to figure out
which library or component is missing, but most of the time installing
Jim Kitchens Winkit setup will resolve most dependency issues for
games like that.

HTH