Oriol to explain.

Sapi was working fine on my desktop but not on my laptop, I am however currently on my desktop and just trying the thing for the Hal support you mention.

I ran the updater on my desktop, and it's deleted the mushclient.exe file and put it in my recycle bin along with lots of other files as well (I think there was a problem with the update.

I'll redownload the program and see if it works, but I have no idea why running the update messed things up, sinse until I ran it this afternoon it was fine.

Beware the grue!