I have checked that. Also, I've never had problems with any other Mota Betas.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mota Issue

Hi Angela,

Thanks for the info. have you ever experienced this issue with prior betas?

I'm going to do some testing here, to see if I can track down the
issue, but so far no luck reproducing the problem. By chance can you
check your Programs and Features and see if the Visual C++ 2008
runtime was installed correctly?

Thanks.