Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the list.  I hope that you might stop by my web site and check out
some of my games.  They are all totally free.

I have such games as
Baseball, BattleShip, Black Jack, Bop It, Concentration, coupling, Craps, Draw
Poker, Football, Golf, Hangman, Homer on a Harley, Life, Mach 1 tts, Master
Mind, Monopoly, Pong, Puppy1, Roulette, Simon, Skunk, Slot Machine, Snakes and
Ladders, Spanker, Star Mule, Triple J Shooter, Trivia game engine, Trucker,
Yahtzee

Braille reference guide, Brain, Reader, Waver, Batting practice, Golf course
maker, monopoly board maker

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA