Hi oriol.
Well looked at your pack and made a new character called chang just for the hell of it.
A few things.
It appears that loads of things happen the game does not like.
The first thing that happened was the game errored out in trying to load copy of a plugin for some stupid reason. Then it decided that tts stop and history and other invalid commands would try to execute while playing. When a fight came I hit the monster and while it was all that cool I had no control of my mage during combat I also found it hardish to make a class so many options etc. I don't play muds as such as i really don't have the time though I did get the full version of the game.
Your stream was, hmmm I really don't know how to describe it.
Um.
Oh to heck with it.
It was a fully loaded piece of crap.
The music was far to loud, your voice waved in and out of hearing and all the people that existed at once I could hardly know what was going on.
There was music but I really couldn't tell what was really going on.
I can't say this was the worst stream I have heard because that would be lying, but it was about the worst.
Vertual cable may not be the best way to do this.
I don't know if you cna get access to an analog soundcard or not but that or a digital recorder recording everything through speakers would work. It still would be crappy but it works because I have an hd device and use a recorder to do that.
its ok for what it is but still.
I hope you don't take offence but I really couldn't enjoy it though your soundpack of which I like was real good and the game almost functioned like a real environment with good stereo effects.