I did pretty badly in this song, but I have good excuses. firstly the song's hard. secondly I just learned it today. those are my attempts at redeeming myself for this totally epic fail performance. don't laugh too hard at all the clunking sounds you're about to hear. I'll probably revisit this song at some point and try to improve it. Feedback is much appreciated, even though you guys never leave any lol. Where's the love people? haha.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ay1wqb