Hi everyone, I've recently had a computer crash, I woke up one morning last
week and found my laptop had gone back to its default settings, so while all my
games are there, they arn't registered.  I've requested a few, but oddly enough
when I was playing Packman Talks (the demo) it told me i needed so many
thousand points then took me to the high score standings, and all my high
scores from the games I  have played are still showing.  I just don't get why
they are suddenly unregistered, it doesn't make sense, has this happened to
anyone else?  Thanks from Lori.