Hi Pitrmach,

That makes sense. I know there are a number of Linux users that have
64bit ops, but when they run Windows via a virtual machine like
Virtualbox, for example, they usually use a 32bit version of Windows
on a 64bit machine as they say it is less trouble than running a 64bit
op in a virtual machine. With that in mind I wouldn't be a bit
surprised if Bootcamp doesn't have similar issues with something like
64bit versions of Windows as well.