Hi Shaun,

My golf game version 10 (WinGolfX.exe) will recognize both gcf and gcx files.
Version 9 and earlier will only recognize gcf files.  The difference between
gcf and gcx files is, gcf files can only use a pre determined list of
descriptions, while with the gcx files one can use the listed descriptions, or
type in any thing for a description.  The two file formats are not compatible.

I hope that helps.

BFN

    Jim

I even reformatted it, but I still can't read my file?!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA