aah.
I will try to get the latest version.
At 09:14 p.m. 10/07/2011, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,

My golf game version 10 (WinGolfX.exe) will recognize both gcf and gcx files. Version 9 and earlier will only recognize gcf files. The difference between gcf and gcx files is, gcf files can only use a pre determined list of descriptions, while with the gcx files one can use the listed descriptions, or type in any thing for a description. The two file formats are not compatible.

I hope that helps.

BFN

    Jim

I even reformatted it, but I still can't read my file?!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA