Hi Oriol,
I decided to give your Alter Eon sound pack a spin, and contrary to my
expectations have actually grown to like it in the brief time I've spent.
Unfortunately, I seem to have a problem with the Mush updater scripts.  I run
the program and am told there are no updates to Mush Z, in spite of a message
popping up every time I connect to the game informing me that there are.  I'm
more than a bit confused by this.
Any thoughts greatly appreciated.
Best,
Zack.