Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has the latest version of Winfrotz TTS for
Windows? I have a version, but I'm not sure if it's the latest version. I got
it on the Malinge site.
Secondly, if anyone has the latest version, or even if people don't, does
anyone have the big archive of games that was offered? I do not remember the
website that offered it, but there was like over 300 games or something.. Does
anyone have these in a zip file or something?
Thanks!