I tend to agree with you Lori, but alas I'm not the developer or that's exactly how I'd have done it.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 3:21 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Getting Items in Battlezone

Hi I'm playing Battlezone but am finding the getting items system very hard to come to terms with. I think you should just get the item when it is centred, or else once centred you just hit the enter key and then you have it. The laptop I'm using has a really stupid function as far as the f1 etc keys are concerned. For example the f8 pressed by itself controls the computer comume, but to actually make it work as the f8 key you've to hit a nother key on the keyboard at the same time to get it to work properly. It's a real pain when playing games, especially Pipe2 Blast chamber with the spiders. Anyway my point is would it not be sympler just to hit enter once you have the sound centred to grab the item. Thanks from Lori.