Hi I'm playing Battlezone but am finding the getting items system very hard to
come to terms with.  I think you should just get the item when it is centred,
or else once centred you just hit the enter key and then you have it.  The
laptop I'm using has a really stupid function as far as the f1 etc keys are
concerned.  For example the f8 pressed by itself controls the computer comume,
but to actually make it work as the f8 key you've to hit a nother key on the
keyboard at the same time to get it to work properly.  It's a real pain when
playing games, especially Pipe2 Blast chamber with the spiders.  Anyway my
point is would it not be sympler just to hit enter once you have the sound
centred to grab the item.  Thanks from Lori.