sucky performance, but expert pro nevertheless. haha. anything of moderate difficulty where I don't fail out I consider good enough. unless I really love the song and wish to FC it. as usual, I'll probably move on to some other random song I feel like learning while browsing and never fully perfect this one. lol. enjoy! http://www.sendspace.com/file/fgi2ak