From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 14 July 2011 10:16
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] castaways getting people to eat?

Zack is right darren, but one piece of advice I'll mention is to always make

sure the doctor is only a doctor when there are sick people to treat, sinse
otherwise he/she will just stand around idle.

When you eventually get a textile the doctor can double as a spare tayler,
but sinse this doesn't happen for quite some time as it is you don't want
anyone standing around doing nothing.

Beware the Grue!