Hi list.
I just found a rather serious bug with production, at least I think its a bug. the issue is as follows, I assume this problem probably affects all second and third stage jobs.
I noticed it however in the production of cloth.
I suddenly realised that my taylors kept weeving animal fur into yarn, even though the textile had the maximum possible yarn, so the yarn the taylors were weeving was literally disappearing. of course, this meant the amount of yarn never went down, and the taylors never wove the yarn that was already there. In the end I closed the textile to new supplys, but I think this is a bug that should be fixed.