Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jeremy's incredible programming speed and misc
thoughtswas Re: Castaways, 1 week milestone reached!
From: Jeremy Kaldobsky <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
Date: 16:07:2011 3.29 pm

Good point Darren.  Actually I planned to add more artwork to castaways, but
even with the super limited graphics already present, it is pretty playable
from a sighted perspective.  I can play an entire game of castaways, without
needing the screen reader, and in fact I usually do leave the screen reader off
and just play it visually.  If any sighted family or friends, see you playing
and mention that the graphics are incredibly simple, remember that adding
artwork is pretty much my last priority while making an audio game haha.  I
have done some pretty good graphical games in my past, so if it came down to
trying to merge the blind and sighted communities, I'm sure I could do it.

Since I'm not selling my games, there is not much of an incentive to go after
the mainstream gamers with these audio games.  Once we are talking about a
multiplayer game, then it starts to make more sense, because we could use the
extra players.  My work might start leaning in that direction as I expand the
multiplayer.