To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 3:11 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] suggestion for improving building management in castaways

Hi.
I am just writing, as I am in the middle of a game of castaways, and I had a thought about ways to make it easier to keep track of what might be needed in the game. That is, could we either have a new keystroke, or it given as part of existing information, to find out how many of each type of building there are?
I think this would be particularly useful in the case of houses and farms,
as I am having to go and recount every so often, and it is time consuming going through the buildings list. I would just like to be able to hit a keystroke to find out about numbers of any building, and then have shift d and f to arrow through them to find out there location on the map. perhaps alt d and alt f could be used to let you arrow through your buildings and find out how many of each there are.