I must confess I find the priorities fine now, ---- though i did wait for half an hour this morning for peasants to carry building materials to the ship, only to find I'd turned it off while building a new house and forgot to turn it on again ;D.

It is however with this stratogy that I was able to get the good ship cellary stick up and running much more easily than my last game, ---- I even only had a population of 44 at the end of the game too, though I admit the odd person who washed up on shore did rather help ;D.

Beware the grue!