I'm beginning to feel like the proverbial leper.  I have bugs no one else is
reporting.

The latest: I chose the strong start starter, selected the location for my
storehouse and expected it to appear.  No, I still had to wait for the
resources to be gathered (the wrong number, 10 lumber and 2 bricks) and my
builders are diligently working away.  In other words, I didn't get a strong
start at all.

                Chris Bartlett