Ever since it was brought to my attention, just how much regional settings can
affect things, I've been wondering how many bugs can be traced back to that.
Would you mind checking your regional settings?  The fact that you've been
experiencing bugs that no one else is, leads me to believe there is some
outside influence causing them.  We've already had 2 people whose odd game
behavior was traced back to non-english regional settings.  I, for one, never
knew that different regional settings would replace a decimal point with a
comma!  Little things like that, affect just about everything in the game.