To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] jaws support in castaways and other games (JeremyKaldobsky)

Aprone is a nick name I've used for, something like, 14 years. Because it is pretty easy for people to remember, and it is unique, if you run in to it on virtually any game or community, you know you've found me. I've only ever ran into 2 people who used the name Aprone, and after talking to one of them, it turns out he was using it because he had seen my work in another online community, and liked the name. I've not seen any other "Aprones" since.

I like that friends can say "Hey, I almost beat your high score on game, such and such." for any random website games, simply because they spot "Aprone" on the score lists. People are so used to me being the only Aprone, that they don't even bother questioning whether it is me or not.