From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Castaways 1.0b thoughts and impressions.

When it comes to sound effects, I have a pretty poor track record for
choosing ones that are of high quality, haha!  Because I think it is
important to recognize your own limitations, I have asked fellow user
Locutus to handle the game's sounds.  For the moment, the game is equipped
with only a few temporary sounds which are only there to help Locutus play
around with different possibilities.  A recent issue with his external hard
drive has slowed him down, but I'm sure we will eventually get some great
stu
ff to replace the current sounds.  For the most part, the decisions about
what sounds to have is being left in his capable hands.  I will simply
change around code to fit whatever he comes up with.

That's a rather long way, of me saying, I can't answer your question because
I put someone else in charge of that decision, lol.