Ah fair enough. but at least checking the overall amount of idle people should give some information about this, just because it's currently quite hard to know if you have too many peasants or farmers.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Castaways 1.0b thoughts and impressions.

Actually I wouldn't be able to add that message because the game doesn't know that information in advance. As soon as it gets around to reassigning tasks to idle people, it would fill in their new task. There's not really a middle step, unless I added one, and I think people would kill me if I intentionally delayed people going back to work just so there could be an "on the way to" message, haha!